Jeannette has been a full time clinician for 20 years. Her training and workshops reflect her commitment to the integration of theory and practice. All workshops are highly interactive and blend complex theoretical knowledge with personal exploration and small group activities, case presentations and video, demonstrations, and supervised practice.
Jeannette has the experience and ability to make complex theory and complicated concepts understandable and interesting.
- Workshops developed and facilitated across Canada, in Ireland and the UK, in Mexico, Argentina and US.
- Training is based on extensive knowledge in trauma and PTSD, complicated and traumatic grief, suicide intervention, vicarious trauma and workplace stress.
- Workshops can be designed and developed to meet the unique and special needs of organizations.
- Beginning in Winter 2009, workshops will be available by teleconference.
- Health and mental health professionals (physicians, nurses, psychologists, addictions workers)
- Social workers and human services workers
- Emergency Response personnel (police, paramedics, etc.)
- Administrators, Human Resources Managers, Employee and Family Assistance program staff.
THE PSYCHOLOGY OF TRAUMA SERIES
• Psychobiology of Trauma: The Brain-Mind-Body-Connection
• Treating Trauma and Addiction
• Responding to Traumatic Loss: A Psychobiological Approach
• Care for the Caregiver: The Psychobiology of Secondary Trauma
• Advanced Suicide Intervention: A Psychobiological Approach to Clinical Work
with Suicide and Trauma
STRESS AND TRAUMA IN THE WORKPLACE
• Primary and Secondary Trauma in the Workplace
• Resilience and Wellness
• Compassion Fatigue: When Helping Hurts
GRIEF AND LOSS
• Trauma, Family Systems and the Brain-Mind-Body Connection
• Treating Suicidal Adolescents in a Family Context